A Taste of the The South
Experience authentic Southern culture as you journey through living history and soak in the romantic
spirit of the Antebellum era. Fertile cotton fields, vast sugar cane plantations and imposing pillared mansions will transport you back in time, as will the Civil War battlefields.
New Orleans to Memphis – 7 Oct 2019 | 12 nights
- Airfare to New Orleans, returning from Memphis
- 3 night stay at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- 7 night cruise from New Orleans to Memphis aboard American Queen
- 2 night stay at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- Transfers between airport, hotel and port
Deluxe Stateroom from $8,490pp – save up to $1,060 per person
Jewels of the Lower Mississippi
Gracious towns with palatial mansions and tree-lined streets abound. History is everywhere – in silent
Civil War cemeteries and virtually everywhere you turn in Memphis, best known for jazz, barbecue, and of course The King of Rock and Roll and his home at Graceland.
Memphis to New Orleans
18 Nov 2019 | 12 nights
- Airfare to Memphis, returning from New Orleans
- 3 night stay at The Peabody Memphis
- 7 night cruise from Memphis to New Orleans aboard American Duchess
- 2 night stay at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Transfers between airport, hotel and port.
Inside Stateroom from $6,810pp – save up to $1,060 per person!
A range of included shore excursions • All meals on board •
Wine & beer with dinner • Coffee, bottle water & soft drinks •
24-Hour Room Service