Sneak away for a midweek stay and treat yourself to the Mornington Peninsula at a slower pace. To start your stay at Jackalope with a splash, enjoy a welcome drink on arrival. In-room mini bar, Wi-Fi, on-demand movies and on-demand popcorn are included, as is daily breakfast in Doot Doot Doot.
In addition to Jackalope being the only Australian hotel with two hatted restaurants on-property, they offer reservation assistance to four other awarded restaurants on our doorstep.
Across a four-night stay guests could experience six remarkable, hatted dining experiences at Doot Doot Doot, Montalto, Paringa Estate, Laura, Rare Hare and Pt. Leo Estate – with complimentary chauffeured transfers to and from all off-property restaurants.
Room rates start from $675 per night – midweek Terrace Room
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Mini bar [excl. wine]
- On-demand movies and popcorn
- AUD$135 hotel credit (Virtuoso)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Virtuoso)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability (Virtuoso)
- Complimentary hotel transfers within 15km radius (Virtuoso)
Additional Lair inclusions (suites from $1,300 per night)
- Daily DIY in-room spa treatments
- Daily food and beverage experience (ie. oysters and champagne, Martinis and caviar)
Contact us to book or for more information.