As the most northern resort on the Great Barrier Reef, and a luxury lodge of Australia, Lizard Island is truly secluded from the rest of the world. This is just one wonderful Lizard Island fact that makes it like nowhere else. Add 24 private beaches, and with only 40 suites and villas, that means a private beach for every guest, couple or group.
The hour flight from Cairns allows you to take in the true majesty and scale of the reef, and the resort is literally on the reef – no long boat rides are needed to enjoy one of the greatest natural wonders of the world.
For a limited time only, Lizard Island is offering a complimentary on them: Stay 4 nights and pay only for 3*.
Your Lizard Island escape includes…
Your stay at Lizard Island Resort is all-inclusive and for each day you spend on-island, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Gourmet meals daily
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
- Your own in-room mini bar, restocked daily
- Deluxe picnic hampers for private beach outings*
- Access to a motorised dinghy to explore the many beaches*
- Unlimited use of stand-up paddle boards*
- Unlimited use of clearview sea kayaks*
- Snorkelling gear for the duration of your stay*
*Terms and conditions apply. Book before 31 December 2019 and travel by 31
March 2020. Please note: Lizard Island caters to children 10 years old and over